Come and see us at 2004 Air Show - Win 940 Euro complete plane+radio+equipment

If you live in Belgium or neighbour country. COME and SEE US ! ! Our field is located 30km south of Brussels (town Nivelles), close to E19 Paris-Brussels highway

The Air Show is on August 21+22, 2004.

You can win a complete RC plane with radio and full equipment (value

940 Euros)! All info (map=carte) on my club's website, along with ARTICLES for (simple)PCM and JOYSTICK Doc in English and French, softs download (freeware), PIC info.
You will find a nice flyer that you can copy/print to show in your club:

Philippe Brussels Belgium

Reply to
Phildc

To participate and ??win, you must be present on Aug.22, and copy

participation voucher from the website:

Coordinates of the field (for your GPS) N 50° 34,620 E 4° 22,43

-- Phild

this thread:

Phildc

Bonjour Philippe,

news:fr.rec.modelisme ??

Met vriendelijke groet ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Reply to
Ron van Sommeren