Wirral Finescale 2004 Show

All,
despite some adverts that have appeared in the recent press the 2004 WFRM
show will NOT be going ahead, sadly this is a case of an over zealous helper
who has informed the press on our behalf and missed the fact that we have
had to cancel the show
Sorry for any confusion and cross posting.
See our website for more information.
DAS,
All opinions are mine and mine alone

David Skipsey
I'd caught the September show being cancelled due to a double booking of the venue, is there another show being held at the same venue in October? Regards, Ian Birchenough
In message , David Skipsey writes
Reply to
Ian Birchenough
Ian,
Yes but its nothing to do with us, its the Merseyside and I believe they have a number of their own club layouts there.
Reply to
David Skipsey