Hull Show and WFRM website

I have updated the WFRM website with some photos of Widnes Vine Yard taken at the recent Halifax Show which includes some of our huge 66 collection and also our 57/3s (the only ones with etched nameplates ?) and other stock - the photos include the soon to be commissioned *LMR* scratch built colour lights for those who are interested in such matters.

Also added have been photos of Charlotte Road (our Southern P4 layout) at the Manchester Show - these include a bit of diesel !

Please feel free to take a look - and comment ! (The web site look and navigation is to be overhauled soon so please wait until the new look arrives before commenting on those aspects !!)

Charlotte Road will be out at next weeks Hull Show (12/13 Nov,
and - hopefully - will have a drive a train opportunity, from the drivers seat - i.e. an on board camera in a P4 class 33. Even more Warships have been added to the fleet along with some more kettle things.

We will also be debuting the new wireless lan based computer control of the layout. So if you like your technology leading but not quite bleeding edge, come along and see those who actually do rather than those who say they do - and ask us if you would like to know more.

Enjoy ......

Thanks,

DAS,

All opinions are mine and mine alone

modelling and no politics

Reply to
David Skipsey

Some, well most, excellent looking models and a very good looking layout, I will look forward to hopefully seeing it on day.

Reply to
Piemanlarger