Web Site Updated

Finally got round to putting some photos of our layouts on the website,
So if you want to see some photos of Mostyn, Johnstown Road, Charlotte Road
and Widnes Vine Yard then visit
http://www.wirralfinescale.co.uk
Also a short article on how we converted the Hornby 50 to P4.
Thanks for looking,
--
DAS,

All opinions are mine and mine alone

Road
And of course it would help if I got the web site address right !!
http://www.wirralfinescale.com
will get you there quicker !
--
DAS,

All opinions are mine and mine alone

Dave,
Yes I like that website, simple and well laid out. Good stuff!
You might want to do a small version of your logo though, as resizing a huge one results in it breaking up; I can't even read it. I can e-mail you a grab of how it looks if ya like...
Jim
pester me, why not? whokid at flywheelnetwork . co . uk