Baseboard construction

After reading about and seeing the use of extruded foam insulation board as baseboard , with suitable wood framing, I would like to give it a try on my new layout.Does anyone know of a supplier in the UK, as I am having trouble finding it. I can easily obtain expanded polystyrene, but this is the 'crumbly' stuff and no use to me. I'm looking for 50mm stuff, and hope it will create a lightweight and portable base for the new layout. Thanks in advance Mark Bishop

Reply to
valetman

As I understand it it's the pink or blue stuff you get from builders' merchants.

Reply to
Chris White