Update a TAG in Fix32 database from a remote VBA Process

Hi.
I'm searching the best way to update a TAG into a Fix32 database, from an application running on a Terminal Server (RF Application). The
application is realized with the RFGEN Programmers Assistant (Sax Basic Language - it is Visual Basic for Applications(TM) compatible).
I wanna know if someone have done it using the "Fix32 Integration Toolkit" (EDA) or using an OPC Server (in this case, which one).
Note : I have to update 1 or 2 Tags only. I don't have to read them.
Thanks.
Nol Boisclair ing. email : snipped-for-privacy@bfusa.com