FIX32 to iFix conversion

Does anyone have experience using Intellution's conversion utility for converting FIX32 screens to iFix? Does it work well?..or do the new iFix
screens would need quite a bit of cleanup after the conversion? How does it handle scripting?
I'm evaluating this option versus regenerating the screens completly from scratch?
Thanks, WH

Just completed a project that took a Fix32 system to iFIX v3.5. I can say that the conversion utility works pretty darn well for the animation and datalinks on the graphics. The Command Language scripts (not many in my project) do not convert to equivalent VB - you need to figure that out for yourself. The conversion utility REMs out the Command Language statements and stuffs them into the VB editor, IIRC.
I seem to recall there being a utility available to do some conversions of the Fix32 Command Language statements to VB, but I think it was a third-party offering - available from Intellution for iGlobalcare customers, but no technical support on it. I have no experience with it.
There is a conversion guide .pdf available from Intellution that may answer your questions as well.