ifix 4.0 with si7 driver

Hello,

Can anyone tell me which driver i should use with the newest version of ifix. I'll use a S7 315 CPU with CP 343 communication processor. I've just tried it with the SL4 driver but this does not seem to work. The SI7 driver works with Analoge In- and outputs, but the driver does not allow me to define a particular bit in a word (for example to define an digital alarm). Which option do i have left.

Arjan Steffner

Reply to
asteffner

We completed a project late last year using the SL4 driver to a CP343. It works fine... once you get it going.

My recommendation? Use another SCADA system - iFix is a piece of s***.

Cameron:-)

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough