Top journals in Control Systems & Engineering

Can anyone tell what the top Journals in Control Sytems & Engineering are?

Thanks.

Reply to
bigprot

I nominate The Journal of Process Control,

now an IFAC Journal (I was on the founding Editorial Board).

Kelvin B. Hales Kelvin Hales Associates Limited Consulting Process Control Engineers Web:

Kelvin Hales

For academic publications, the top two Journals are:

- IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control (Published by IEEE) - Automatica (Published by IFAC)

The IEEE one is even more popular than the IFAC one.

For Control Engineering, I would recommend the following Journal:

- Control Engineering Practice (Published by IFAC)

Hope it is helpful,

Reply to
Wei "William" Wang