WANTED: "A-bus" digital input cards

Anyone remember "A-bus" I/O cards that were manufacured by Alpha Products in the 1990's? Apparently these cards are obsolete and the company is out of business, but I have some lab equipment running on these cards and I would like to find some replacements.

I need a few IN-141 digital input cards. If you have some that you are willing to part with, please contact me.

Also, I am looking for documentation or instructions for the LI-157 "latched digital input" card. I have a few of these lying around but I have no documentation and I am really sure how they work.

If you actually use A-bus cards and would like to trade, I can happily part with a few RE-140 relay output cards.

Please contact me if you have any of these cards or know where I can find some.

Thanks, Kevin.

Reply to
Kevin

Do search for used equipment vendors and on ebay.

Reply to
mindspringnews