Need CAD DWG of AB-1756 I/O Cards

Can anyone out here provide a link or better yet a file of Allen-Bradley Control Logix I/O cards? I need to do some ACAD installation drawings but do not have the clip-art of the I/O cards. In particular, I need a schematic of the 1756-IA16I isolated 115V input and the 1756-OA16I isolated 115V output cards. I also need a drawing of the 1756-IT6I thermocouple card.

I spent half a day on AB.com but could not find the drawing that I needed. I do not need a sketch of the screw terminals. I think that the Autodesk Electrical program may have a library of cards but I can't rush out and drop that kind of cash.

Thank you for your assistance,

Edward Upshaw

Reply to
EFUpshaw