i need a schematic for doall dbw 1a welder

I need a schematic for a dbw 1a blade welder. i believe it is one page. please email me if you can do this thanks

Reply to
Asp3211968

I've got a hand drawn schematic of a DBW 1. Close enough? Got a fax?

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

I needed the same info you seek. Went to the DoAll website and filled out an email form. I believe it was the next day, maybe the day after that, I got a call from the local (Sacramento) office from John saying he was sending me a fax and also sending schematics by mail, in case of blurry fax. He sent several schematics to cover all possibilities for DBW unit. No charge, very friendly, said to give him a call if I needed any help.

michael

Reply to
michael

Another reason people like Do-all are top of the line...

Paul in AJ AZ

Reply to
Pep674

I am not so fortunate to have a dealer on the east coast that will give me a copy of a schematic for under $50.00, but I did find a copy of the schematic in the 1999 retired file drop box under doall. it is a hand drawing of the original and it help solve the problem. i had just a little corrosion in the right place

Reply to
antoine