DuAll DWB-1A Welder

I have a DoAll DBW-1A blade welder, circa 1952, and am missing the left & right welder jaws. Is there anyone with this welder who would be willing to send me a photo or 2 of the jaws, and possibly some dimensions. I don't know if later model welder jaws will fit, and/or when the design might have changed. My part #'s are: Right side = 35-009547; Left side = 35-009546. DoAll still sells them, but I would rather save the $43@ and make them if possible.

Thanks! Alex ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com)

Reply to
AHS