Question: 3/4" Honda shaft key way retention ?

I have a Honda motor, with 3/4" male shaft with a keyway cut the full length. This shaft mates to a 'Direct drive' pressure washer pump.

Just had the pump repaired and when re mounting the motor, I am not sure what keeps the 'key' from moving in and out on the keyway and falling out.

Reply to
David

sometime set screw, sometimes the pump will have no way for it to get out on the pump side.

Reply to
Doug

Thanks Doug. On further inspection, you are right. It can not slide out. My brain fart. david

Reply to
David