WinCC automatic selective start-up

Gentlemen!
Student calling. :-)
I have this WinCC project which starts with Start.PCL, a page with two "leds" telling which button to press (depending on the state of the PLCSIM
project, it can be running in Auto-mode or Manual-mode) in order for WinCC to load the Auto.pcl or the Manu.PCL. It would be soooo nice to have that done automagically. It's about one single bit, 0=auto, 1=manual.
There is a VB solution that works, but I don't quite understand, not because of it being in spanish. ;-) Can it be done without coding using some internal build-in functions of WinCC 6?
Sub OnOpen() Dim Tag_MarcaModo Dim Tiempo Const SEG_MUESTRA = 2 Tiempo = Timer Do If Timer - Tiempo >= SEG_MUESTRA Then Exit Do Loop Set Tag_MarcaModo= HMIRuntime.Tags("MarcaModo") Tag_MarcaModo.Read If Tag_MarcaModo.Value = 1 Then HMIRuntime.BaseScreenName = "Manual" Else HMIRuntime.BaseScreenName = "Auto" End If End Sub
Thank you!
PCL -> PDL but I'm sure you knew arleady. ;-)
mensaje