Wtd: Employment - Melb / Adel Australia

Hi,

To further my career I wish to secure a position in the automation industry or automated manufacturing that offers professional development and the opportunity to work with experienced creative colleagues.

I am a Mechatronic Engineer with 2 years of engineering work experience and 20 years in other technical roles. In this time I have developed the ability to effectively instruct, take instruction and communicate with a wide range of people.

I am a committed worker with a solid work ethic, quite computer literate, friendly, open, honest, and readily adapt to new situations. I bring with me to the prospective employer demonstrated diagnosis, problem solving, and decision making skills.

Currently I am employed in the composite fibre industry as a Plant and Automation Engineer. In this position I undertake mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical system design / construction; as well as PLC and HMI code generation, troubleshooting and maintenance programming of existing machinery.

Previous positions that I have held include; Audio Technician, Auto Electrical Fitter and Business Owner. Most of the work in these positions has been ?hands on?, involving low voltage electrical wiring and the construction / installation of linkages and mechanisms; along with the design and fabrication of audio systems and business management.

The majority of my work has been autonomous while still being part of a more complex team. I enjoy working with a dedicated, committed team, utilising the skills unique to each member in order to produce a successful outcome.

Please contact me on O439206651 or simplicity at internode dot on dot net if you have any suitable work or leads, I am currently in Toowoomba Qld but would like to move to Melbourne or Adelaide.

Thanks, Reuben

Reply to
Fulliautomatix