antifreeze in oil, is this worth fixing?

I have a 2000 Dakota with a blown head gasket and abotu 1/2 gallon antifreeze in oil. The antifreeze has been in the oil for about 3
months but the truck has not been driven. It may have first started before I parked it, not sure but the oil was changed at 11/25/08 and the head gasket blew the first week of December. It has been parked ever since. The bottom part of the oil pan was drained just a few days ago. (What I thought was most of the antifreeze).
What are the odds this did somethign to the main or other bearings? Is this worth fixing the head gasket and driving?

Antifreeze in the oil, if run long at all(hours) will cut the bearings out quickly.
This doesn't usually hurt the rings, you may be able to roll in a set of rod and main bearings without having to pull the engine.
basilisk

What if not run but just sat in there?

What if not run but just sat in there?
It shouldn't have hurt anything if it wasn't run with antifreeze in it. After replacing the head gasket, I would leave the plug out of the oil pan and pour some mineral spirits through the engine to wash any antifreeze left in the pan out.
Have the head checked for flatness while it is off, if the head is warped it will need to be resurfaced before putting it back on or you will blow the head gasket again.
basilisk