What is wrong with this locomotive?

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Union-Pacifific-Locomotive.jpg

I'm sorry. What did you see? I see TWO locomotives, one behind the other.
Other than that, only that some dimwit painted Pacifific on the one...
I see that crap all the time on even government appliances, whenever low- wage entitlement-minded people are doing the work.
Lloyd
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

Unrendered liberals at work!

No, proly Bibble-thumping midwesterners, talking in tongues, and stuttering. Affects their writing, too, apparently.....
--
EA

On 2013-06-29, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh <lloydspinsidemindspring.com> wrote:

That's what I meant.

They are probably not even low wage, this being a railroad.

Dats one long effing locomitive. Some are so long (6,000 hp) they can't navigate track whose bends are too tight, so are restricted in various parts of the country. I'll bet you get quite the chubby just thinking about scrapping dat muthafucka, eh?
--
EA

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 19:50:13 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"

Where is the rear of the foreground loco?
And notice where the engine room is?
Thats quite an interesting photo in more than one way.
Gunner
--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of

Looks Photoshopped to me. The engine is too long by half.
--
Silence is more musical than any song.
-- Christina Rossetti

I did not photoshop it, I took the picture today
On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 00:38:13 -0500, Ignoramus10926

I guess Martin was right and the Frankensteiners built it from two differently painted engines.
--
Silence is more musical than any song.
-- Christina Rossetti

I am also agreeing, this is most likely. It also seems to be longer than usual, which is something I do not really "get", it could not have a double engine or generator, so what is the point of making it longer?
On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 09:00:19 -0500, Ignoramus25172

Wanna see one completely rebuilt, the engine replaced by a trio of gensets, computer-controlled, etc? It's short of an hour, but an interesting vid. It makes the guys look like morons, though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ACjJnrn1lc

--
Silence is more musical than any song.
-- Christina Rossetti

I watched the entire movie, very fascinating and close to my current interests.
On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 18:34:09 -0500, Ignoramus25172

I was really surprised when you bought a shortish building -without- a crane up top, y'know?
--
Silence is more musical than any song.
-- Christina Rossetti

Forklifts do the job better in most instances
On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 19:49:21 -0500, Ignoramus25172

Yeah, they're great for so many things, plus they go outside and load/unload the trucks. But for really heavy railroadish things... ;)
--
Silence is more musical than any song.
-- Christina Rossetti
Larry Jaques wrote:

"Metric Horsepower"????
On 30/06/13 01:27, Jim Stewart wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horsepower#Metric_horsepower_.28PS.2C_cv.2C_hk.2C_pk.2C_ks.2C_ch.29

And prices all stated in Euros. I'm thinking this was filmed for showing in some country _other_ than our own.