Anybody recognize this collet ?

I opened up the closer on my Yuasa Speeder this morning for the first time and found this. I think the guy I bought it from might have mentioned this, but I don't recall. The broken part looks similar to an AccuraFlex collet. I have some larger ones for one of my collet chucks. It doesn't look exactly the same (size not withstanding) though.

Anybody know what collet that is? Is it a Yuasa only part?

It still works to clamp the collet/holder that actually holds the end mill, but it would be nice to have one that isn't broken.

Picture Files:

Smaller Picture Files:

Bob La Londe

Upon further research (looking at pictures on-line) I begin to think it is not an AF collet. The AF collets appear to have a tapered shoulder, and this has a square shoulder.

Reply to
Bob La Londe