Heat treatment of Aluminm

To bend some AL tubing (6061 T6) with thin walls I am having some problems without annealing it first. But after great research I am finding it hard to
find out how to re-temper the metal or heat treat it after annealing to the T6 properties. Any one here able to give me the low down of heat treatment (preferably a local treatment so I can re-temper the welded sections as well) I am aware of oven treating the part and know it would be best, but I am unable to afford the cost and I am not in a local that has a oven available.
The metal I am bending is 6061 T6 1.75" OD and 0063"wall if that will make a difference.
TIA
Ben

Ben, I do believe aluminum T6 requires oil quench, under strictly controlled conditions. We T6 some castings we produce, but I am not 100% familiar with the process, since I try to stay out of the foundry as much as I can....hehe
--
Anthony