I have a KKng Midas milling machine and like a coy of thee manual please

I have a nice milling machine, a King Midas, and like to get a copy of an owners manual for it, or maybe a URL for a site that would let me download
it. I would pay for this favor of course......>Peter
Sorry for the mistakes in the subject line, no I'm not drunk or under the influence, just sloppy and I thought I needed to apologize...Peter