LOOKING TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS

hello ladies and gents. i own a small rock shoppe here in southwest
oklahoma. currently i trade rocks shells indian artifacts etc.with
people in about 18 states and 4 different countries. i have been
cutting and polishing stones and making jewelry for yrs. if there is
anyone out there who shares my passion for rocks shells etc please post
a msg or feel free to e-mail me directly .. thank you for letting me
post here... respectfully...WOODY
Reply to
woody jackson