Metalworking message board/website

I am a mechanical engineer and former small engine mechanic with several hobbies related to metalworking. I am in the process of putting together a
website to allow me to share my hobbies with the world and I would like to let everyone know about it. The content of the website is still in the works, but the message board is up and running. I have setup different forums for topics like welding, casting, machining, AC/DC circuits, Electric motors and power electronics, small engine repair, power tools, computers and operating systems. If you are interested, please stop by, sign up (free registration), and post a question or two. You can find me at http://hambone.homelinux.net
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020402050002080705000604 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Nice looking forum. You have at least 4 really good competitors hosting metalworking forums, and they've been established a while. I would suggested adding a classifieds section to help things along.
Jarrod Hyder wrote:

--------------020402050002080705000604 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=utf-8; name="rex.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="rex.vcf"
begin:vcard fn:Rex Burkheimer n:Burkheimer;Rex org:WM Automotive adr;dom:PO Box 7757;;208 Penland ;Fort Worth;TX;76111 email;internet: snipped-for-privacy@wmautomotive.com title:Marketing Diretor tel;work:817.834.5559 x3105 tel;fax:817.834.0937 url:http://p083.ezboard.com/bwmpartsplus version:2.1 end:vcard
--------------020402050002080705000604--