New hobby website

I am a mechanical engineer and former small engine mechanic with several hobbies related to metalworking and computers. I am in the process of putting together a website to allow me to share my hobbies with the world and I would like to let everyone know about it. The content of the website is still in the works, but the message board is up and running. I have setup different forums for topics like welding, casting, machining, AC/DC circuits, Electric motors and power electronics, small engine repair, power tools, computers and operating systems. If you are interested, please stop by, sign up (free registration), and post a question or two. You can find me at HaMBoNE's Hideout

Some interesting posts on the message board so far:

'62 Pontiac Grand Prix engine swap

Power tamper engine swap
My homemade aluminum melting furnace
Plans for a foam hotwire