hobby servos "amplifier"

Hello everyone. There is a gizmo for hobby servos that is a set of gears that effectively "amplifies" the push/pull power of a hobby
servo. I've seen them here and there, but can't think of what they are called; and so far simple Google searches haven't gotten me anywhere.
I'm sure someone on here knows what I am talking about! I'm looking for the name of the gizmos and/or a web site that offers them.
Your help is appreciated in advance ! JCD
pogo wrote:

www.servocity.com
Look around the site and you'll find it.
-- Gordon

haven't
that
Yeah - that's it !!! The Gear Box !!! Thanks Gordon !
For those interested, since the robotzone website seems to be under reconstruction at the moment, I went looking for more info on the gear box itself, and found some here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?tS7050 Scroll down to the post marked "Engine Shaft Rotator #4" to find a blurb on servo modifications needed to use the gear box.
Thanks again ! JCD

Cool! I'm an old customer of Lynxmotion but I hadn't seen this page before. Yes - it *does* give me a few ideas !!!! Thanks ! JCD
Maybe one of these two are what your looking for?
http://www.robotshop.ca/home/products/robot-parts/motors/low-cost-gears-motors/tamiya-planetary-gear-box.html
http://www.robotshop.ca/home/products/robot-parts/motors/low-cost-gears-motors/tamiya-worm-gear-box.html
Good Luck...

pogo wrote:

if you were into building your own servo's out of say, windshield wiper motors you could also use something like
www.openservo.org
which has mostof the design work you need (be it on a smaller scale)
dan

haven't
that
Cool site! Thanks !