hobby servos "amplifier"

Hello everyone.
There is a gizmo for hobby servos that is a set of gears that effectively
"amplifies" the push/pull power of a hobby
servo. I've seen them here and there, but can't think of what they are called;
and so far simple Google searches haven't
gotten me anywhere.
I'm sure someone on here knows what I am talking about! I'm looking for the name
of the gizmos and/or a web site that
offers them.
Your help is appreciated in advance !
JCD
Reply to
pogo
"amplifies" the push/pull power of a hobby
and so far simple Google searches haven't
name of the gizmos and/or a web site that

Look around the site and you'll find it.
-- Gordon
Reply to
Gordon McComb
"amplifies" the push/pull power of a hobby
called; and so far simple Google searches haven't
name of the gizmos and/or a web site that
Yeah - that's it !!! The Gear Box !!! Thanks Gordon !
For those interested, since the robotzone website seems to be under reconstruction at the moment, I went looking for more info on the gear box itself, and found some here:
Scroll down to the post marked "Engine Shaft Rotator #4" to find a blurb on servo modifications needed to use the gear box.
Thanks again ! JCD
Reply to
pogo
You can try here as well. Check out thier How-To Section. Loads of ideas and help.

Robert Davidson
Maybe one of these two are what your looking for?
Good Luck...
Reply to
Robert Davidson
Cool! I'm an old customer of Lynxmotion but I hadn't seen this page before. Yes - it *does* give me a few ideas !!!! Thanks ! JCD
Reply to
pogo
"amplifies" the push/pull power of a hobby
and so far simple Google searches haven't
name of the gizmos and/or a web site that
if you were into building your own servo's out of say, windshield wiper motors you could also use something like

which has mostof the design work you need (be it on a smaller scale)
dan
Reply to
rue_mohr
"amplifies" the push/pull power of a hobby
called; and so far simple Google searches haven't
name of the gizmos and/or a web site that
Cool site! Thanks !
Reply to
pogo