Dymond servos - manufacturer?

I like the Dymond D7500BB for my walker project. I was wondering though who the original manufacturer is of those (or similar) servos.
Does anyone have addresses of manufactureres of cheap analog servos?
Thanks!
Matt
Try these:
http://www.rc-dymond.com / http://www.rc-dymond.com/order_servo_dymond.htm
Best regards
Harry

Oh, thanks. I saw their page, but thought they were a reseller.
Thank you very much for the info.
Matt

They probably aren't the OEM of the servos, and they are branding the servos. This is just a guess, though. Most low-cost servos these days are made in China or Taiwan, and there is a growing import market from "generic" factories in China. This doesn't mean that by going to the original manufacturer you'll get better prices. Usually they won't sell to you unless you are buying hundreds or even thousands.
$37 is an okay price for a metal gear, dual BB standard-size servo that has 120 oz-in of torque. Cheaper might be the GWS S06 MGBB (MG for metal gear, BB for dual ball bearing). Balsa has these for $20. This servo is also available for cheaper with plastic gears.
-- Gordon
Matthias Melcher wrote:

Nice alterntive, Thanks for that link!