UK SUPPLIER OF MINATURE SERVOS REQUIRED - Any Suggestions?...

UK SUPPLIER MINATURE SERVO REQUIRED - Any Suggestions?

Im working on a SumoBot project that requires the use of continuous rotation servos for mobility. I know I can get hold of these from parallax

but this is US based. Maplin also stock a similar servo
however they doesn't state whether this model is continuous rotation or not.

I want to buy-in a few different small servos (5 volts supply) from different UK suppliers for testing. If anyone has any good suggestions on where to get hold of some different models (inexpensively), your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Just about any decent model shop will be delighted to sell you servos, but you will likely have to do the mod for continuous rotation yourself. Manufacturers include Hi-tec, Futaba, Volz, Graupner, Multiplex, Supertec and Pro-tech.

"Quiet and Electric Flight International" (Jan 2004) had an article on servos in general. The mods for continuous rotation have been discussed here ad nauseam.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Garnett