New to CNC Info Needed

I'm converting my Mill and lathe to CNC. My mill is being converted by a person that has knowledge on what to do but I still need the
software. I'm doing my lathe. I would like to do servos. What electronics do I need? I have read so many posts and articles that I'm really confused!! I have a P2-350 for my computer...what does it take to get from the computer to the servos? including programs? Thanks snipped-for-privacy@charter.net