scroll bending paterns.

I bought a (Excuse the cheap word) Harbor Freight compact bender and a scroll attachment to see what I think as a starter tool instead of dropping over $500.00 in one and find out I do not like it. When I get better and USE it more I will buy a brand name set and more attachments. What I would also like is some patterns to work with to get the hang of it. I also would like to make a portable scroll base so I don't need to be at the compact bender al the time, just pull up a chair and work from the bench. Sorry, one more: Do most scroll attachments have letters on them or is it just shop outfitters that I looked at? If most do, does anyone have the layout I can see to lay out the letters onto mine el-cheepo? If and when I can make some money with this I will buy a shop outfitter or who ever most of you all recommend.

OT: I have to find something else more off my feet that can give me a living and thought this may be good to do. I am an amputee and being on my so-called feet is breaking me down as time goes on, so I am tiring to change fields to take a load off. I just got into Mig and O/A welding and like to make things with my hands so I thought I would give it a try along with wood working.. I hope you all may help me change fields

Don D.

Reply to
Don D.