Selecting a welder

Hello All,

I'm a glass artist in Wisconsin and I am looking for a welder that I can use to create frames for my sculptural pieces. I've been using a friends stick welder, but it is 220 and I'd rather have a 110 or 115 welder. I'm using

1/2" square stock and 1/8" x 1" flat stock to create these frames.

My question is, do you think that the Hobart Handler 140 would work for this sort of thing?

Thanks in advance for you thoughts.

Allen

Reply to
spamhidingaddress