Unique Spoon Ring *Please Help!*

My girlfriend bought a really unique spoon ring from a homeless man in San Francisco that was actually made from the "bowl" portion of the
spoon to make a really wide full-digit ring. She had the ring for a long time, absolutely loved it, and I don't think she ever left home without putting it on. Anyway, recently she accidentally flushed it down the toilet in a public restroom and was in tears. I have not been able to find anything like this ring anywhere, so I am on a hunt to find someone who can create a "replica" of this ring. I imagine it would be incredibly simple to make since it is very plain and appears to have been a regular sterling silver spoon "bowl" that was pounded flat and then curved into a ladies size ring. I was going to attempt to do this myself, but lack the tools and the know-how.
Does anybody know of someone who would be interested in taking on this project? I would be happy to pay for the time and materials (as well as any materials required). I also apologize if this is not the forum to post this sort of request and would greatly appreciate some info on where I might turn to ask my question.
If there is anybody interested in this project, I will be happy to send a picture where you can sort of see the ring on her hand. It's not a very good picture, but at least you can kind of get an idea of how wide and thick the ring is. Thanks in advance!