Redesigned website and contest

We would like to welcome everyone to our redesigned website for tools, reviews and a community forum
http://www.powertool-reviews.com
As part of our redesign we are giving away over $200 in prizes see our forum for details
http://www.powertool-reviews.com/forum_viewtopic.php?18.1
Tried your site and found it very slow to open the pages and not much content that I could find before I gave up due to frustration at the slow page displays. (I am using a DSL service to access the Web). Couldn't even leave you a message without registering, which I wasn't prepared to do at this time.
Brian