Looking for thin braded metal security wire

I have a electronic device that I always worry about losing/disappearing of
my desk. It has a small hole for a security wire, but none are sold. The
unit is a HP Jornada 720 PDA. I went on the Jornada NG and could not get an
answer, I wrote HP, nothing selling there. Where can I buy this wire the
stores use to secure their merchandize to the counters. It looks like a very
fine braded wire, and then it's held together by some crimped devise,
probably squeezed by a pair of strong pliers. Where do I get this stuff? Any
help is appreciated.......Peter
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
I think the key word here is "Cable". Some of the hardware stores around here sell a wide variety of grades and sizes. Should'nt be too hard to find what you want from a well stocked place...
Reply to

Site Timeline

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.