13 Americans have been electrocuted in Iraq since September 2003

John Gilmer wrote:

I guess it's unavoidable.. In Germany the the 60's we were in an old nazi compound. All the native electrical work was done by locals.. but in the depot where the real work was done it was our engineering platoon. I guess security concerns.. there were a lot of commie locals causing us trouble..
Eric
It doesn't take much of an "electrical education" to determine whether wiring isn't safe.
Just how were these "13 Americans" electrocuted? Were exposed panels not grounded? Did someone cross a "hot" with some conducting fixtures in a shower?
As always, the Devil is in the details.