Polish Army in Iraq

I gather the early Polish units in Iraq were commandoes, and I assume that they had no tanks or APCs. Are there any photos of Polish soft-skin vehicles in
Iraq? Kim M
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Royabulgaf) wrote in message

try trawling the picture library of the [uk based] independent newspaper.
when the polish soldier was killed there were a few photos of polish soldiers in iraq with the article. unfortunately i am not sure what apc's or other vehicles were in the background.
trevor

Some info on forces of "Multinational Division Center South [Polish] in Iraq"
http://orbat.com/site/agtwopen/iraq_mndsouthcenter.pdf
Rafal
--
Rafal rafal@ http://
Milczewski inx.pm.waw.pl inx.pm.waw.pl/~rafal