Polish Army in Iraq

I gather the early Polish units in Iraq were commandoes, and I assume that they had no tanks or APCs. Are there any photos of Polish soft-skin vehicles in Iraq? Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

try trawling the picture library of the [uk based] independent newspaper.

when the polish soldier was killed there were a few photos of polish soldiers in iraq with the article. unfortunately i am not sure what apc's or other vehicles were in the background.

trevor

Reply to
87015
87015 napisal(a)

Some info on forces of "Multinational Division Center South [?Polish?] in Iraq"

Rafal

Reply to
Rafal Milczewski