208/240V Motor Wiring

I have 2 old Emerson Motor Co. Fan motors. The model # is KA55HXPAM-7255. I know that the motors need to capacitors and there are 4 wires. (2) orange, (1) brown, (1) black. I need a Capacitance value(Farads and Volts) as well as a general idea where the wires need to be connected for a 240V hookup.

Reply to
Adam

I googled this number and got a hit for an AO Smith replacement. You could start with those capacitors.

Reply to
gfretwell

Reply to
Adam