2330

To all those people who has been in my position be for, with the C&G 2330 level 2&3 what postion can i apply for? A electrians mate or a
improver? Is it worth going for the 16 edition or shall i wait 4 the 17 to come out?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk wrote:

I suggest that you apply for everything that takes your fancy. Let them worry about whether you should get the job or not. They can always add "provisional" to the job spec. If you don't get short listed - ask (politely) why. Say how disappointed you are...Keep applying and keep asking.
Never believe job adverts. They often aren't going to get a single reply from someone with the qualifications and experience that they are asking for - because no one with that lot would work for the money they are offering.
It costs (almost) nothing to make an application. OK, mostly they may have a good laugh and shove your application in the bin. But you only need one of them not to.
Always convince yourself that you really want the job before you get to the interview.. even if you don't.
--
Sue

sue thank you very much i have to say u r the only 1 that has been very helpful to me thank u very much