sparky wana be

(to all those sparkys out there only who know what they are talking bout reply only) I have just finished college and achived my C&G 2330 level 2 & 3 i know i have 2 have the 16 edition as well but as u may all know the 17 is due out early next year i was told not to borver with the 16 and wait for the 17. what is the best way to start applying for the job i want? I all so want to take the NVQ 3 once employed. Any advice please? thank you to those who help. ( those who havent got a clue stay out dont waste your time talking (XXXX)

Reply to
bondmike

This is called "writing". "Talking" is the thing that you do with that place you keep your foot.

I refer you to the answer given previously -phone local potential employers. It may take a thousand such calls before you get one that lands you a job - but you only need one job. Work your way through sections of the yellow pages and repeat from the beginning when you run out of names. Never Surrender - Never give up.

I was serious about the armed forces. You could do a lot worse.

Reply to
Palindrome

Thank you sue that was helpful

Reply to
bondmike

Are you the Goatse man ?

Reply to
Rubber Glover

u what?

Reply to
bondmike

is that you in that picture?

Reply to
Rubber Glover

Which picture? i cant see what that has got to do with electrical

Reply to
bondmike

It's Kirk Johnson on a ring wrench boy!

Reply to