3 phase Alternators

I have a reasonable knowledge of domestic electroncs as in TV & Radio.

I have a 3 phase 97kva generator bought as seen, it has a fault on a panel which I assume is the regulator panel, made by Macfarlane Engineering co Ltd type AVR6c.

Can anyone help with a circuit diagram or a scource of information on how these panels work and how the voltage is regulated in a high power

3 phase alternator?
Reply to
Syd Smith

the guys that made it are your very best source of info

TimPerry