Square D

I have a handful of 5 amp SD circuit breakers, anyone have an idea what kind of panel these go into., and where i an find one if still available?

They are screw mounted (two threaded holes in front of each one) and are push button type black, with a no.5 impressed on it.

Roy ~ E.E.Technician

btw: if you still think I'm weird, any of you see what some guys and gals are doing with microwave ovens?

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

Sounds like the KNOB breakers.

Reply to
SQLit

| I have a handful of 5 amp SD circuit breakers, anyone have an idea what | kind of panel these go into., and where i an find one if still | available? | | They are screw mounted (two threaded holes in front of each one) and are | push button type black, with a no.5 impressed on it.

electrical-contractor.net has a photo forum on electrical nostalgia. Maybe you can post pictures there.

Or sell them on EBay as antiques.

Sounds like cable-in/cable-out. I wonder if they might fit a DIN rail.

Reply to
phil-news-nospam

good idea ! they probably do fit the din rails, but they have two screws in the back to attach the circuit wires to it, so i'm not so sure.

i've got a few antique job devices here, just afew, I was lucky to be working in a warehouse & an old electronics co. splashed out, the 80yo owner just left the stuff to the Landlady. she gave me a few sprees };-) it was some of the best fun shopping i ever had (FREE) but i almost cried over what a salvage co. took. like; shiney high end connectors and other neat stuff.

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

OK I'll bite, what are they doing with microwave ovens ?

Reply to
Sonco

since you asked:)

They put all kinds of Light Bulbs (they light up), Plastic Bags from potato chips Irradiate Luminescence, shrink and melt of course) , something with a Lit Match (flares up dramticaly), Eggs (explode), Touching Grape Halves (arc from one slice to the other) all to see the energy flash and lighting effect.

and those are the decent ones i gather they do some "other wilder things too" that they barely mention or recommend.

I'll post a website when I come accros it again ~>

Reply to
Roy Q.T.