30 amp transfer circuit for a small generator

http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfercircuit.html

Idiot...
Learn the difference between ground and neutral. You don't switch ground.
Idiot...
Troll...

Correct, For a transfer switch you do switch Neutral, not ground.
Cheers

No dumbasses PeterDumb, you are always dumb as usual, and Martin follows the same Skunk ever since PeterDumb made lousy comment last time on Jon.
Jon is right.
Jim Rojas maybe new but he's down to earth.
Why you want to switch ground on the generator ground? Because it's the same Ground that you dumbasses refer to "Neutral", better switch on copper nearby than a ground far away.
I recommend connect both Neutral and Generator ground together. Then double a pair of switch contact to Hot, this will double current capacity.
Heehee.......
I AM PROIDIOT
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:21:40 -0700, "Proteus"

Like that signature...
And glad I don't live anywhere near you...
On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:42:15 -0700, "Proteus"

I didn't. Perhaps you should adjust your meds again.

OK, that's your excuse... OK, we'll ignore you then.

Coming from one who posted nothing of substance, and simply relied on troll-like name calling? Yea, right, good move.

Good. Got pictures?

Because it is useless and designed just like Jon's crap? Is that it?

Where? I saw nothing shared.
PeterD wrote:

The only things he can share, requires you to notify the CDC.
enough left over to pay them.
On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 00:43:27 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

<g>
PeterD wrote:

I had to update my email filters to match my killfiles. Apparently he's already lost his WebTV account and several Email accounts.
enough left over to pay them.
Proteus:

What a kook!

What a Stupid Jerk!
When you see my things, you will change your tone.
Proteus:

Why sould I, and how and when?
--
Saluti

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 08:46:50 -0700, "Proteus"

OK, Poopyhead, whatever...
Proteus:

Well, maybe you are proteus, but you sound a lot like Hrundi V. Bakshi.
--
Saluti

I Am Proteus:
[cut]

Do you really think somebody would care to read 300 lines of gibberish?
Pock pock pock.
I Am Proteus:

Birdie num num.

You just learn to speak now? This is not the place to exercise your inexperienced tongue. Got it fool?
PeterD:

How do you know I can speak?

Of course. Nobody can hear me.

No, I got it with commas.

I hear your noise Stupid, I can't understand it. Now a little better but still too dumb to decipher.
I Am Proteus:

At last something that makes sense.

My little runaway?
--