30 amp transfer circuit for a small generator

Yes, Usenet does have conventions, and bottom posting is one. However some simple folk just don't get it, never will.

Reply to
PeterD

John Fields

He takes "simpleton" to an all new record level of simplicity. He simply has no live neurons. It is that simple.

Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

Josepi:

And, in the meanwhile, find out what the poster is answering to.

Good for you. Tre problem is not reading, but understanding. Sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned that last word, you present.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

Not when it requires clear thought. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'll bet that I can find at least one post where Roy said this same horseshit.

And... (done to the "Eye of The Tiger" Theme bkgd melody!) (hilarious) IMAGINE THAT... from the SAME IP address that the Proteus of the day used!

Any 'engineer' worth his salt would know what an IP address is, right Roy?

How about writing style? Do you think any of us can analyze your writing? Do you think that proving that you are the same person would actually pose any problem that would take me more than five minutes to search and solve, much to your great dismay and disdain? ? ?

Tooowwaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaa indeed!

Have a nice life, Roy. You have been spotted by the eye of the tiger.

Bwuahahahahahahaha!

Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

I Am Proteus:

Birdie num num.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

WHO WANTS TO READ THRU HUNDREDS OF LINES TO SEE WHAT WAS SAID !!?? TOP POST I SAY..

Reply to
no one