30 amp transfer circuit for a small generator

wrote:

Yes, Usenet does have conventions, and bottom posting is one. However some simple folk just don't get it, never will.

The reason you don't consider bottom posting readable is because
you've fallen for Microsoft's email trap, where an answer should
PeterD wrote:

Not when it requires clear thought. :(
enough left over to pay them.

He takes "simpleton" to an all new record level of simplicity. He simply has no live neurons. It is that simple.

I'll bet that I can find at least one post where Roy said this same horseshit.
And... (done to the "Eye of The Tiger" Theme bkgd melody!) (hilarious) IMAGINE THAT... from the SAME IP address that the Proteus of the day used!
Any 'engineer' worth his salt would know what an IP address is, right Roy?
How about writing style? Do you think any of us can analyze your writing? Do you think that proving that you are the same person would actually pose any problem that would take me more than five minutes to search and solve, much to your great dismay and disdain? ? ?
Tooowwaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaa indeed!
Have a nice life, Roy. You have been spotted by the eye of the tiger.
Bwuahahahahahahaha!
I Am Proteus:

Birdie num num.

Except for a few posts by us, 90% of the stuff in this thread is all from the same moron, shifting nymes, and talking to himself.
I've started reading it because it is getting funny!
Hey, poopyhead has done one thing: he shut troll Jon up fast!

Where you get that 90% from sucker?
Is this how you analyze your Electrical stuff of your gut?
I am Peter Damn Smart.