30 amp transfer circuit for a small generator

Ah, pretending to be me... And you're still easily traceable.

Reply to
PeterD

Apparently the group troll has become

Reply to
Josepi

Reply to
John Fields

I did read the headers. They say "Michael A. Terrell"

Reply to
Josepi

Except for a few posts by us, 90% of the stuff in this thread is all from the same moron, shifting nymes, and talking to himself.

I've started reading it because it is getting funny!

Hey, poopyhead has done one thing: he shut troll Jon up fast!

Reply to
PeterD

Where you get that 90% from sucker?

Is this how you analyze your Electrical stuff of your gut?

I am Peter Damn Smart.

Reply to
PeterD

Now you are a toilet???

Remember you can't read this so don't answer.

JF

Reply to
Josepi

In article , Josepi wrote largely:

Top-posting again, or still? (I suspect the latter)

Reply to
Don Klipstein

Always! I have never stop supporting sane techniques.

Do you always have to add so many useless characters and waste bandwidth when you bottom feed? I bet you love the confusion it generates.

I would even venture to say I bet you actually have a special reader to assist you to sort out the bottom posting confusion.

In article , Josepi wrote largely: Now you are a toilet???

Remember you can't read this so don't answer.

Reply to
Josepi

Reply to
John Fields

OK, Let's taught about how to use a killfilter.

I assume you can smell the posts so you removed the killfilter to read my post?

Why would you torture yourself with a top-posting idiot?. Ohhh I get it. It's the "torturing yourself" part.

Please return it to the natural state...killed.

See ya, toiletboy.

"John Fields" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Josepi

LOOK, ASSWIPE! YOU have NO business discussing ANYTHING about how Usenet works, much less what is or is not proper, you stupid, inconsiderate FUCKTARD!

Is there EVER a time when your "total asswipe" factor is not a mere tenth of a point under that of Proteus?

No, IDIOT! YOU DO NOT get it. THAT IS THE POINT.

Please f*ck off and die, you 11 year old maturity depth dumbfuck. You are the kind of twit that needs MORE than mere killing via filtration.

No, josepi, the retarded, immature little wuss... you won't.

I take it back. You equal the stupidity level of proteus.

Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

Reply to
John Fields

Is this a killfiltering speed contest?

You can go first, anytime. Your responses were only a small irritant to me and many others.

BTW: You bottom posting idiosyncracy has made a complete mess of this thread. Grow up.

Reply to
Josepi

The convention is to place your response *underneath* the passage you're replying to; much like the way your mother can often be found underneath the UPS man.

Reply to
JW

Convention? ROFLMFAO. Usenet has no rules and no conventions.

Bottom posting was obsoleted with threading readers. I want to read top to bottom, as the centruy old convention dictates.

Try to keep your name header with your text, huh? (like I have).

Special readers have been produced to try to make the bottom posting mess readable. Why?

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:53:50 -0400 "Josepi" wrote in BTW: You bottom posting idiosyncracy has made a complete mess of this thread. Grow up.

Reply to
Josepi

Josepi:

It seems that also your mother doesn't.

Exactly, idiot.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

Then why would you want to start reading a post in the middle of the text, moron?

Josepi: Usenet has no rules and no conventions. Bottom posting was obsoleted with threading readers. I want to read top to bottom, as the centruy old convention dictates.

Reply to
Josepi

Josepi:

Because I want to read what the author responds to. It is not compulsory to answer to each line of a post.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

You antique morons just don't seem to get it.

Bottom posting was obsoleted by threading readers, years ago. When you bottom post nobody knows where your text will start and have to search for the beginning. You know how your inconsideration goes. Scroll to the bottom and then start scrolling backward to find the top of the fresh post.

Your name headers are not with your text and many mix-up and flame wars are the direct result of the confusion. Special readers have been created to attempt to relieve this confusion and it still isn't working.

I can read text posted in any format, using the free MOE reader and I do. Are you new to this or dod you need a better reader?

Josepi: Then why would you want to start reading a post in the middle of the text, moron?

Reply to
Josepi