30 amp transfer circuit for a small generator

wrote:

Ah, pretending to be me... And you're still easily traceable.
Apparently the group troll has become

Read the headers.

I did read the headers. They say "Michael A. Terrell"

--
---
JF

Now you are a toilet???
Remember you can't read this so don't answer.
Flush!
JF

Top-posting again, or still? (I suspect the latter)

Always! I have never stop supporting sane techniques.
Do you always have to add so many useless characters and waste bandwidth when you bottom feed? I bet you love the confusion it generates.
I would even venture to say I bet you actually have a special reader to assist you to sort out the bottom posting confusion.
Flush!

An erroneously (or malevolentltly) top-posted post follows which was
repaired by bottom-posting it in order to preserve the natural
WHO WANTS TO READ THRU HUNDREDS OF LINES TO SEE WHAT WAS SAID !!?? TOP POST I SAY..

OK, Let's taught about how to use a killfilter.
I assume you can smell the posts so you removed the killfilter to read my post?
Why would you torture yourself with a top-posting idiot?. Ohhh I get it. It's the "torturing yourself" part.
Please return it to the natural state...killed.
See ya, toiletboy.
--
An erroneously (or malevolentltly) top-posted post follows which was
repaired by bottom-posting it in order to preserve the natural

LOOK, ASSWIPE! YOU have NO business discussing ANYTHING about how Usenet works, much less what is or is not proper, you stupid, inconsiderate FUCKTARD!

Is there EVER a time when your "total asswipe" factor is not a mere tenth of a point under that of Proteus?

No, IDIOT! YOU DO NOT get it. THAT IS THE POINT.

Please fuck off and die, you 11 year old maturity depth dumbfuck. You are the kind of twit that needs MORE than mere killing via filtration.

No, josepi, the retarded, immature little wuss... you won't.
I take it back. You equal the stupidity level of proteus.

"taught about"???
Is this a killfiltering speed contest?
You can go first, anytime. Your responses were only a small irritant to me and many others.
BTW: You bottom posting idiosyncracy has made a complete mess of this thread. Grow up.

"taught about"???

The convention is to place your response *underneath* the passage you're replying to; much like the way your mother can often be found underneath the UPS man.
Convention? ROFLMFAO. Usenet has no rules and no conventions.
Bottom posting was obsoleted with threading readers. I want to read top to bottom, as the centruy old convention dictates.
Try to keep your name header with your text, huh? (like I have).
Special readers have been produced to try to make the bottom posting mess readable. Why?
wrote in BTW: You bottom posting idiosyncracy has made a complete mess of this thread. Grow up.
Josepi:

It seems that also your mother doesn't.

Exactly, idiot.
Then why would you want to start reading a post in the middle of the text, moron?
Exactly, idiot. <personal oobseesion snipped>
Josepi: Usenet has no rules and no conventions. Bottom posting was obsoleted with threading readers. I want to read top to bottom, as the centruy old convention dictates.
Josepi:

Because I want to read what the author responds to. It is not compulsory to answer to each line of a post.
You antique morons just don't seem to get it.
Bottom posting was obsoleted by threading readers, years ago. When you bottom post nobody knows where your text will start and have to search for the beginning. You know how your inconsideration goes. Scroll to the bottom and then start scrolling backward to find the top of the fresh post.
Your name headers are not with your text and many mix-up and flame wars are the direct result of the confusion. Special readers have been created to attempt to relieve this confusion and it still isn't working.
I can read text posted in any format, using the free MOE reader and I do. Are you new to this or dod you need a better reader?
Because I want to read what the author responds to. It is not compulsory to answer to each line of a post.
Josepi: Then why would you want to start reading a post in the middle of the text, moron?
Josepi:

And, in the meanwhile, find out what the poster is answering to.

Good for you. Tre problem is not reading, but understanding. Sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned that last word, you present.