generator circuit

Hi,
I just completed wiring and testing my circuit.
* no backfeed from the generator into the grid * generator is disconnected from the load when service is on
* generator is disconnected from the load when service disconnect is on
http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfer.html
Jon

Just curious what you are trying to achieve here? It seems as if you want the generator to take over supplying power to the house and barn when the mains fail?

It's self-explanatory idiot. His logic is loud and clear. He is telling you dipshit that his project works! and he doesn't need your shit.

I asked a simple question and I get attacked. I was just curious to what he was doing. I didn' tunderstand his diagrams completely.
In any case since you seem to have an issue with anger management I'll just add you to my ignore list. Not that it will help as I'm sure you'll just spoof another email to try to bring everyone else down to your immaturity status.
Jeff Johnson wrote:

enough left over to pay them.
On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 04:21:50 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Simple delete filter...
;-)          ...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |