Another power line incedent video

I found this one from a few days ago:

Not as much to see.

Reply to
phil-news-nospam

Its own rod so it is at the 'local' earth potential?

What is the ground current trip level (for protecting people)?

-- bud--

Reply to
Bud--

In the regs, 30mA or less (I suspect that's the same across all Europe, as I commonly see 30mA RCDs in other EU countries).

In this case of my outdoor socket circuit, I have a 10mA RCD as I would normally use no more than one appliance at once (lawn mower, hedge trimmer, pressure washer, etc). That's generally too low for a circuit with many appliances, where 30mA RCD is more common.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel