Any Power Distribution Units With On Off Controlled by Command Line from Computer?

I need to identify a power distribution unit (PDU) for 125V AC devices that will allow individual devices to be turned on and off using a command line
interface running under Windows 2003. Does anyone know of a product with this capability?
We need this for part of a nightly script that will be doing backups then powering off the backup device.
--
Will

that
Check out these guys. They may have what you require. http://www.apc.com/products/category.cfm?id=6