power distribution

can any one suggest me how to calculate load flow in one phase(or three phase) power distribution. I have used newton raphson and gauss siedel
method for one phase flow and i dont know for 3 phase.
so pls help me by providing all the necessary steps

You are asking for a long, long, letter which you aren't going to get. To be brief, for most 3 phase load flows, the system is balanced so a single phase approach works. If you have an unbalanced system, then you can use the same techniques but you will have at least three times the number of nodes to consider and also coupling between phases as well as neutral currents. It's been done. Surely there are IEEE references to this or someone's Masters thesis floating around.

remove the X to answer