Anyone remember the forum at the Dilbert website for discussing crazy ideas/concept?

I remember a forum that was related to the Dilbert website that discussed inventions, how to improve products, and crazy concepts. Some of the posts
were ridiculous while others were quite serious. Does anyone remember reading this? For some reason it was closed down and I'm wondering if there is an archive of it out there anywhere and if anyone knows of a similar site/forum?

Try http://www.keelynet.com / it is better.

I found it using the Wayback Machine, it was called "The Lazy Entrepreneur." Unfortunately you can not actually read the ideas and comments, only the titles of the ideas. This is torture. If anyone has an archive of this, I would love to have a copy.