Applicable ways for connecting star point of power trans to Earth rod

Hi , i work on Another project . Here we want to connect star point of secondry winding to earth from (3300/400 V 1.25 MVA) trans. Whats the ways and calculations ? Can we connect directly ? ( No ,i dont think) Can we connect with only carbid silicium resistor or salt tank resistor ? Can we connect With earth trans ? ( whats that ? is same reactor?) Can we use resistor and trans series?or parallel? Help me pls. thnks.

Reply to
eoots2000

you are working on a 1.25 million VA transformer and need annomous help on the internet?

please explain in detail what you are doing and what you need.

Reply to
TimPerry

I would suggest he needs a properly qualified power engineer or pay a consultant trained in this sort of thing.

Reply to
John G

Hi again, for some details , i have B.SC in Electrical power engineering . I worked on big projects and i have enough experience to know how to use internet for obtaining some information. usually I use safety advices in head of work .

Reply to
eoots2000

(3300/400 V 1.25 MVA) trans.

big copper bus bar , shortest possible distance to ground, with the fewest bends possible.

Reply to
TimPerry