BCTRAN

I want to learn use BCTRAN in EMTP-ATP, I have a circuit with a step down transformer I can simulate it by saturable tansformer ,1phase,but
I can't do that simulation by BCTRAN I will send their EMTP
Hello I want to learn using BCTRAN in EMTP-ATP, I have a circuit with a step down transformer I can simulate it by 1phase saturable transformer ,but I can't do that simulation by BCTRAN, and the output isn't correct I will send their EMTP files for who respond to me.
thank you all in advance